Hamad International Airport (HIA) is the hub for the rapidly expanding international Qatar Airways network. Open 24/7 and located just five km from Doha's city centre, the airport is used by more than 35 regional and international airlines. It is also home to the world’s only terminal dedicated to Qatar Airways First and Business Class passengers.
The Engineer BHS is responsible for ensuring appropriate technical maintenance and project activities related to BHS and BHSS.
The role is to be accountable to provide leadership, guidance to the O&M contractor and BHS maintenance team in order to ensure the required system performance and availability.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensuring that the facilities and systems required for BH-related operations which are outside the scope of the BHS O&M Contractor have an adequate availability to meet operational demands.
- To derive and execute a scheme to monitor and control the BHS O&M Contractor’s service level for all BHS and BHSS related equipment.
- To consult and support with the BH Duty Managers to find the best balance between operational and maintenance requirements.
- Coordinate and execute the development, design and system integration together with other Airport Departments and related operators.
- Review, coordinate and approve planned maintenance activities to ensure seamless operations.
- Develop BHS and BHSS documents such as SOP, O&M manuals, etc.
Hamad International Airport
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
- A degree in Engineering, preferably with professional engineering license (any field).
- At least 7 years of experience working in Airport preferably in BHS, Projects, or Maintenance department.
- Strong Knowledge of the Baggage Handling System – design, installation, operations and maintenance
- Strong project management skill
- Basic knowledge in Maintenance Management
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)