Hamad International Airport (HIA) is the hub for the rapidly expanding international Qatar Airways network. Open 24/7 and located just five km from Doha's city centre, the airport is used by more than 35 regional and international airlines. It is also home to the world’s only terminal dedicated to Qatar Airways First and Business Class passengers.
Representing the HIA Management office, the Office Administrator is responsible for assisting the Management Office in the day-to-day functions. Responsibilities will include managing, organizing a wide range of meetings and acting as the main point of contact for the Management Office of HIA while promoting high standards of corporate values through correspondence, telephone, and personal contact. Promote high standards of corporate values through correspondence, telephone, and personal contact.
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification.
- English and Arabic speaker.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Database administration experience.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport