If you want to become a cabin crew for Qatar airways, you need to know what are the things needed for you to qualify for the role. This is the first step to ensure that you are fit for the position. Below are the following job qualifications needed for the flight attendant job by Qatar airlines. Take note that it’s always best to visit their main website for a more updated list.
Qatar Cabin Crew Job Qualifications
- Age: Minimum of 21 years old
- Arm Reach: Can reach a height of 212cm on tip-toes.
- Education: High School Education
- Communication Skills: Fluency in Written and Spoken English Language
- Health and Fitness: Excellent health and fitness
- Others: Outgoing personality and has good interpersonal skills. Can work with a multi-cultural team
- Willing to be relocated to Doha, Qatar
Things to Bring During an Open Day by Qatar Airways
When you apply as a cabin crew and you will drop by the Open Day event, you need to bring these with you:
- Resume or CV
- Photocopy of Passport
- Passport-sized Photo in Formal Business Attire
- Full-Length Photo in Formal Business Attire (Without Glasses)
- Photocopy of Highest Educational Attainment certificate
Dress Code: Formal Business Attire
Note: On the venue of the Open Day, you will be submitting your CV to the recruitment team. If you are shortlisted, you will be asked to attend the Assessment Day with the Qatar Airways team.